Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Bhaji wala Bhaiiya

One fine morning when i was happily dancing in rain with Priyanka, my mom came shouting and woke me upp from my dream. Damnn...such a nice dream it was man. Such dreams do not come often. So i when i was just about to demand an explanation, my mom came and said, " beta do u have any coupons with u?" I thought she is asking train coupons, so i said,
me : i guess yes..but for what u want?
mom : are beta i wanted to give it to that sabziwala.
me : WHATT! the look on my face changed from an irritated dog to a surprised panda.
mom : haa beta yesterday when i was buying our weekly grocery i did not find the sabziwala where we usually buy from, so i went to the other one and when i asked for a bargain on all the things that i had bought,but he flatly refused!
me : isn't that what they normally do?
mom : yes but this one was not ready to budge at all! So when i was just about to keep everything and leave from there he asked me, " maidam ji aap ke paas koi Caishbek coupons hai kya? " Well it took me 3 minutes to register what he had just said. And then he also said that if i can give him the coupon he will give a bargain of 250 rupees!
me : wonderful. But what does he want the Coupons for! How will he even use it!
mom : Well he said his son wants to buy the latest online sensation, The MoTo G!
me : really?
mom: Yesssssss! Crazy naa! So just give me your Flipkart voucher so that i can give it to him and he gives me 250 back!
me: okay ma..itz a 150 rupee coupon and ask him to get it through gopaisa.com where he might an additional 10% cash-back option.
mom : okie! sure! God bless you my son!
           
                      Saying this my mom went to give the voucher to the sabziwala with a big smile that she is gonna get her 250 back. And i was left standing in the hallway thinking that dude, this is how reality feels even stranger than a dream!


This post is a part of the Shop, only to Save More! Activity by GoPaisa.com in association with BlogAdda.com

  Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment